Saturday, November 14, 2009

What religion is this girl?

I was in a store that sold Indian-style clothes and jewelry, like hippy kind of skirts and shirts, and bangles and such. In the back, where the jewelry counter was, there was an Indian girl who was sitting on a square blanket, and she was sitting "Indian style." When I looked at the bangles, she opened her eyes and stared at me intently. I thought maybe she was afraid I was going to try to steal.





Anyway, Is she Muslim or Hindu? I know that Muslims use a prayer rug, but I didn't know Hindus did. But I didn't think Muslims would be sitting Indian style during prayer.


So I am just curious what her religion might have been, and why she would stop to pray in the middle of the workday like that. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but I was just trying to figure out her religion.

What religion is this girl?
Next time you see her, smile and say, "I'm sorry if I disturbed your prayers last week (or yesterday, or whatever)." If she responds favorably, ask her what religion she is.
Reply:Maybe she was meditating on her coffee break ?

Dental Implants

No comments:

Post a Comment