Monday, November 16, 2009

Returned merchandise?

I worked for a consignment shop where I also consign I sold a buyer 3 blankets for a total of $476. on the belief that they were Indian. The buyer went home %26amp; found out that they were not Indian I called my boss and she said they could not be returned I in turn said I would buy them so the gal could get her money back(I did not want the items) my boss then fired me because I could not pay for them. The gal returned the items %26amp; my boss gave her uncashed check back. My ex boss is now selling my consignment items to pay off the blankets which I don't have and selling my items at not the agreed upon price.My ex boss had no cash out lay since they were on consignmet but said she paid the consingnor immediately which I find hard to believe the items were bought on a Sunday the shop is closed on Mondays and returned on Tuesday. The as is sign in the shop is small and hard to see.

Returned merchandise?
It sounds like to me that you have been taken for a ride. I would got to the labor board and file a complaint. You got fired, so what is she going to do about it and what do you care. You can cause her some trouble and you may get some back pay out of it. (unemployment)


No comments:

Post a Comment