Monday, November 16, 2009

Has anyone ever seen any wooden carvings of indians from the brazilian rainforest?

I was willed a very detailed life size wooden carving of a indian warrior or hunter from deep inside the brazilian rainforest. It was a six day hike on foot to get to this village to obtain this carving that was aquired by trading blankets and cloths. In all my life I have never seen anything like it the detail is incredible. How can I find out what its value is . It is something that so far I cant find anywhere in the world ?

Has anyone ever seen any wooden carvings of indians from the brazilian rainforest?
wow thats great to hear - how did you get it out of Brasil?


have you tried a professional valuer?


they would be able to value your item


ALSO - try a museum .. they are great with these things and can give you more information


No comments:

Post a Comment